WELCOME!

Many think being an English teacher is the easiest job in the world. Take a bunch of kids, turn on a movie, and assign a paper, but it is actually one of the most challenging and rewarding professions on the planet! If you don't believe me or if you do, follow me on this journey. It's bound to be an interesting one.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Spreadsheet Project

I created this practice grammar quiz for my students using Excel spreadsheets. I never thought of using Excel in my classroom, so I'm glad I got the chance to play with this tool and see what it has to offer for an English classroom. It's a great tool because it allows me to create my own interactive grammar activities instead of passing out a worksheet. At first, the process was a little tedious, but the more I practiced with it, the more comfortable I got with the tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment